Date(s) - 24/02/2020 - 28/02/2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place – or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
UnitedMind uniquely offer the 5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training in the UK.
Who is Laughter Yoga Teacher Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders – it is a requirement to be a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader so please do get in touch if you are not yet one when you want to become a teacher
The world needs more laughter!
The course is currently held in Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans and in Durham. It comprises of five days of Laughter Yoga Teacher Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the five days you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- learn the basics skills as a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- discover what it takes to be a good leader and teacher
- learn laughter alone
- review media coverage from around the world
- practice you own presentation
- explore the creative side to working with Laughter Yoga
- enjoy the talent evening’s Talent Show
- play and have lots of fun
and much more.
What you will get
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Manual
- ‘Laugh for No Reason’ eBook
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certificate
- Promotional material with video clippings, ebooks, courseware
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with optional private Social Media groups for Laughter Professionals and Laughter Yoga Teachers
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the five days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Teacher certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops and Laughter Yoga Leader Training as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Teacher.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally