Date(s) - 01/07/2017 - 02/07/2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place.
This popular course is ideal for individuals who are looking to expand their set of skills and bring more laughter into their lives and the lives of others.
Or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
Who is Laughter Yoga Leader Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nurses and social workers
- Health care workers and senior care workers
- Professional speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School teachers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
Furthermore, the course is suitable for companies and organisations wishing to train groups or teams within their organisation, and provide further professional development activites to their staff.
The world needs more laughter!
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- 118-page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months ProZone acccess to documentation (full profile and listing available for paid membership)
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents
- free mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription when training with Laughter Association UK or Laughter Yoga UK members (optional / as per agreement)
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally